Search This Blog

Pageviews

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Advice collumn

Hi guys! This is going to be a slightly different post. I am in year 13 (last year before university) and I have started participating in the school newspaper/magazine thing. I kind of have a role in running it as well, but we have decided to give a page to advice articles.
 
I have already wrote a few, but I just thought that this blog could be a good opportunity to see if anyone out there reading this wanted some advice on anything at all really?!
 
My expectations are honestly that no-one will reply to this, but giving advice is one thing I am kind of good at and if you did happen to want some advice or comfort on anything then you can send me an email or leave a comment below. I'm the kind of person that is really good at solving other people's problems, but crap at solving my own!! If you didn't want me to publish it in the magazine then that would be fine :)
 
Thanks for reading this:) Feel free to send me an email xxx

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea! I did this at school too, it's so much fun :)
    I'll give you a little question to get you started if you like:
    I'm afraid of sailing but sometimes have to go on a boat, what advice to you have for keeping calm and positive?
    Thanks!
    xoxo

    http://sweetheartfashionx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you loads!! I thought I'd give the advice thing a try and it's been really fun so far! Thank you for the question! Would you like me to publish a reply or don't you really mind?
      It really means a lot that you liked this!!
      xxxx

      Delete
    2. That's ok :)
      Yeah you can publish a reply and use it in your magazine, whatever you want xoxo

      Delete
    3. Aww thank you!! It actually means so much that you replied and read it!!
      xxxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog, would love if you checked out mine sometime too xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeah, it's usually easier to solve other people's problems than our own, isn't it? :D

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is!!:) Thanks for reading it!! xxx

      Delete